REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the lower dash panel and the air ducts.
- Remove the clip and washer from the spring rod.
- Remove the nut, spring washer, flat washer and pedal bolt.
- Remove the spring rod, washer, nut, upper seat and return spring.
- Remove the bushings and spacer.
- Remove the clip, pin, and lower seat.
- Remove the clip, washer and pin to disconnect the pushrod.
- Remove the clutch pedal.
- Install the pin, washer and clip to connect the pushrod to the clutch pedal.
- Install the lower seat, pin and clip.
- Lubricate the bushings with lithium grease or equivalent, and install them with the pedal bolt and spacer.
- Install the return spring, upper seat, nut, washer, and spring rod.
- Install the flat washer, spring washer and nut.
- Install the washer and clip to the spring rod.
- Check the pedal height and free play and adjust, if necessary. Refer to the procedures in this Section.
- Turn the nut to adjust the spring length, as shown in Fig. 200.
- Install the air ducts and the lower dash panel.