REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Remove the timing belt.
- Insert a small prybar through one of the camshaft sprocket holes to keep it from turning.
- Remove the sprocket bolt and the sprocket from the camshaft.
- Align the dowel on the camshaft with the number 1 mark on the camshaft sprocket and install the sprocket.
- Install the camshaft sprocket bolt. Hold the sprocket with the prybar and tighten the bolt to 35-48 ft. lbs. (47-65 Nm).
- Install the timing belt and connect the negative battery cable.