REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the ash tray.
- Remove the selector trim panel on vehicles equipped with an automatic transaxle. Remove the gear shift and boot trim panel on vehicles equipped with a manual transaxle.
- Remove the cigar lighter assembly and disconnect the cigar lighter connector.
- Disconnect the cigar lighter lamp by twisting the socket and removing.
- Remove the 2 radio mounting screws. Insert 2 radio removal tools T87P-19061-A or equivalent, into the face plate holes until the tension of the clips is felt.
- Flex outward on both sides of the radio simultaneously and pull the radio from the instrument panel, using the tools as handles.
- Disconnect the electrical connectors and antenna cable from the radio.
- Connect the electrical connectors and antenna cable into the radio.
- Install the radio and the 2 attaching screws.
- Connect the cigar lighter lamp to the cigar lighter assembly.
- Connect the cigar lighter connector to the cigar lighter assembly and install the cigar lighter assembly.
- Install the selector trim panel, or gearshift and boot trim panel, as required.
- Install the ash tray.
- Connect the negative battery cable.