REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the wheel and tire assemblies.
- Remove the stabilizer bar link assembly mounting bolts from the lower control arm.
- Remove the mounting bolt from the stabilizer bar bushing. Remove the stabilizer bar.
- Install the stabilizer bar link assembly mounting bolts at the control arm. Hand tighten only.
- Install the stabilizer bar bushing. Tighten the bushing bolt to 27-40 ft. lbs. (36-54 Nm).
- Tighten the link nut until 0.79 in. (20mm) of thread remains above the nut.
- Install the wheel and tire assemblies. Tighten the lug nuts to 65-87 ft. lbs. (88-118 Nm). Lower the vehicle.