REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the bezel cover from the control assembly face.
- Remove the 4 attaching screws from the control assembly housing.
- Remove the passenger and driver side sound deadening panels.
- Remove the REC/FRESH control cable at the REC/FRESH selector door assembly.
- Disconnect the blower switch electrical connector and the control assembly illumination electrical connector.
- Remove the temperature control cable from the temperature blend door assembly at the right-hand side of the heater case.
- Remove the function selector cable from the function control door assembly at the left-hand side of the heater case.
- Remove the control assembly and control cables as an assembly.
- Position the control panel assembly into the instrument panel while routing the control cables as noted during removal.
- Connect the blower switch and control assembly illumination electrical connectors.
- Secure the control assembly with the 4 attaching screws.
- Install the plastic bezel cover onto the face of the control assembly.
- Install and adjust all control cables to their respective control and selector door assemblies and adjust the cables. Refer to the procedures in this Section.
- Install both sound deadening panels.
- Connect the negative battery cable. Check for proper control assembly operation.