REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the screws from the seat track access covers secured to the floor at each corner of the seat track.
- Remove the 3 bolts and 1 nut retaining the seat track to the floor.
- If equipped with standard seats, lift the seat and disconnect the seat belt switch connector (driver's seat only), then remove the seat assembly.
- If equipped with power seats, lift the seat and disconnect the seat electrical connector, then remove the seat assembly.
- Position the seat assembly over the floor stud and align the bolt holes.
- If installing the standard driver's seat, connect the seat belt switch connector. If installing power seats, connect the electrical connector.
- Install the front bolts, then install the rear bolt and nut. Tighten to 28-38 ft. lbs. (38-51 Nm).
- Install the seat track access covers and screws.
- Depress the clips on each end of the rear seat cushion and remove the seat cushion.
- Fold the seat back down by pulling up on the release knob.
- Remove the carpet from the rear of the seat back.
- Remove the 2 bolts from the inside hinge and slide the seat off the outside hinge.
- Slide the seat back onto the outside hinge. Install the inside hinge and both retaining bolts.
- Position the carpet onto the back of the seat and secure it with round plastic button fasteners. Insert the fasteners through the carpet and press them firmly into the hole in the seat back.
- Fold the seat back up to the upright position.
- Position the seat cushion over the floor, making sure to align the retaining pins with the clips.
- Push down firmly until the 2 retaining pins are locked into the rear seat retaining clips.