REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Raise and safely support the vehicle. Remove the wheel and tire assembly.
- Remove the brake drum and the brake shoes.
- Using a tubing wrench, disconnect the brake line from the wheel cylinder.
- Remove the wheel cylinder-to-backing plate bolts and the wheel cylinder.
- Install the wheel cylinder and loosely install the mounting bolts.
- Connect the brake line to the wheel cylinder and tighten the fitting, using a tubing wrench.
- Tighten the wheel cylinder mounting bolts to 7-9 ft. lbs. (10-13 Nm).
- Install the brake shoes and the brake drum.
- Bleed the brakes.
- Install the wheel and tire assembly and lower the vehicle.