REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the PCV valve from the valve cover grommet.
- Disconnect the hose from the PCV valve and remove it from the vehicle.
- Check the PCV valve for deposits and clogging. If the valve rattles when shaken, it is okay. If the valve does not rattle, clean the valve with solvent until the plunger is free, or replace it.
- Check the PCV hose and the valve cover grommet for clogging and signs of wear or deterioration. Replace, as necessary.
- Connect the PCV hose to the PCV valve.
- Install the PCV valve in the valve cover grommet.