REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the steering wheel.
- Remove the 2 retaining screws and remove the column cover.
- Remove the 9 attaching screws from the instrument cover.
- Carefully, pull the instrument cover outward and disconnect the electrical connectors. Remove the ignition illumination bulb and remove the cover.
- Remove the lower panel, lap duct and defrost duct.
- Disconnect the turn signal cancel switch electrical connectors and remove the switch from the column.
- Position the switch on the column and connect the electrical connectors.
- Install the lower panel, lap duct and defrost duct.
- Connect the electrical connectors and install the ignition illumination bulb.
- Position the instrument cover and install the 9 attaching screws.
- Position the column cover and install the 2 retaining screws.
- Install the steering wheel and connect the negative battery cable.