REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the arm and blade assembly. Refer to the procedure in this Section.
- Remove the boot, nut, and the mount from the rear wiper motor pivot.
- Remove the liftgate interior trim panel. Refer to .
- Disconnect the wiper motor electrical connector.
- Remove the rear wiper motor mounting bolts, and remove the motor.
- Install the rear wiper motor and attaching bolts. Make sure the ground wire is connected tightly.
- Connect the motor electrical connector.
- Install the liftgate trim panel.
- Install the mount, nut and boot to the motor pivot shaft.
- Connect the negative battery cable. Install the rear wiper arm and blade assembly.