REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the windshield wiper arm and blades assemblies. Refer to the procedure in this Section.
- Disconnect the hose from the wiper washer jet nozzle.
- Remove the lower cowl molding.
- Remove the wiper linkage cover.
- Disconnect the wiper linkage by pulling off the wiper motor output arm. Disconnect the electrical connectors.
- Remove the wiper motor mounting bolts and remove the wiper motor.
- Install the wiper motor and mounting bolts.
- Connect the electrical connectors.
- Attach the wiper linkage to the motor output arm.
- Install the wiper linkage cover and the lower molding.
- Connect the washer nozzles and connect the negative battery cable.
- Install the wiper arm and blade assemblies.