Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise the vehicle on a hoist.
- Remove the wheel and tire assembly.
- Remove the front stabilizer bar link nuts from the front suspension lower arms.
- Remove the front stabilizer bar link bolts and the front stabilizer bar links (5K483).
- Remove the four bolts and two brackets.
- Remove the front stabilizer bar.
- Remove the stabilizer bar insulator.
Installation is the reverse of removal. Observe the following torques:
NOTEIn the event the self-tapping bolts cannot be installed in the frame, there is a kit available with flag nuts.
End link nuts: 18 ft. lbs. (25 Nm)