Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the battery ground cable.
- Insert the ignition key into the ignition switch lock cylinder and turn to the RUN position.
- Push the ignition switch lock cylinder release tab with a punch while pulling out the ignition switch lock cylinder.
- If equipped, remove the tilt wheel handle.
- Remove the upper and lower steering column shrouds.
- Remove the 2 screws, disconnect the electrical connectors and remove the multi-function switch.
- To install, reverse the removal procedure.