REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- As required, raise and support the vehicle safely. Remove the nuts and U-bolts retaining the lower shock bracket/stabilizer bar bushing to the radius arm.
- Remove the retainers and remove the stabilizer bar and bushing.
- Place the stabilizer bar in position on the radius arm and bracket.
- Install the retainers and U-bolts. Tighten the retainer bolts to 35-50 ft. lbs. Tighten the U-bolt nuts to 48-68 ft. lbs.
- As required, raise and support the vehicle safely. Remove the bolts and the retainers from the center and right hand end of the stabilizer bar.
- Remove the nut, bolt and washer retaining the stabilizer bar to the stabilizer link.
- Remove the stabilizer bar and bushings from the vehicle.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. Tighten the retainer bolts to 35-50 ft. lbs. Tighten the stabilizer bar to link nut to 30-44 ft. lbs.