See Figures 1, 2 and 3
Located inside the passenger compartment, under the drivers-side of the instrument panel.
- Turn the ignition switch OFF .
- Grasp the push-in type fuse with the provided tool, or a pair of needle-nose pliers.
- Look through the side of the fuse body to determine if the fuse element is blown.
- Check the amperage rating of the fuse which was removed and obtain a new fuse of the same rating.
- Align the fuse with its mounting position and push it into place until fully seated in the panel.
- Turn the ignition switch on and operate the accessory that was protected by that fuse.
Power Distribution Box
Located under the hood, in the engine compartment. It houses the fuses and relays for most of the under hood components which are not controlled by a dash mounted switch (such as the alternator, fuel pump, ECM, etc.). The fuses and relays are replaced in the same manner as the fuse panel inside the vehicle. The power distribution box cover is hinged on one end and utilizes a retaining latch on the other. Simply release the latch and lift the cover up to gain access to the fuses and relays.