REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Allow the engine to cool down. Drain the cooling system.
- Disconnect the heater hoses from the heater core tubes and plug hoses.
- In the passenger compartment, remove the five screws attaching the heater core access cover to the plenum assembly and remove the access cover.
- Pull the heater core rearward and down, removing it from the plenum assembly.
- Position the heater core and seal in the plenum assembly.
- Install the heater core access cover to the plenum assembly and secure with five screws.
- Install the heater hoses to the heater core tubes at the dash panel in the engine compartment. Do not over-tighten hose clamps.
- Check the coolant level and add coolant as required. Connect the negative battery cable.
- Start the engine and check the system for coolant leaks.