REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
The switch handle is an integral part of the switch and cannot be replaced separately.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable from the battery.
- Remove the steering column trim shrouds.
- Unplug the quick connect electrical connector.
- Peel back the foam sight shield, remove the two hex-head screws holding the switch, and remove the windshield wiper switch.
- Position the switch on the column and install the two hex head screws. Replace the foam sight shield over the switch.
- Engage the quick connect electrical connector.
- Install the upper and lower trim shrouds.