REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Ranger and Bronco II
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Open the window. Remove the trim panel and watershield and support the window.
- Disconnect the power window motor connector.
- There may be a drill dimple in the door panel, opposite the concealed motor retaining bolt. Drill out the dimple to gain access to the bolt. Be careful to avoid damage to the wires. Remove the motor mounting bolts and remove the motor and regulator assembly.
- Separate the motor and drive from the regulator on a workbench.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
- Check for smooth operation before installing the trim panel.