See Figures 1 and 2
The RABS consists of the following components:
- RABS module (1989-90)-located in the dash under the IP panel mount on a brace, center of panel area. The (RABS) module for 1987-88 model year is located behind an access cover in back of the driver's side door pillar.
- Dual Solenoid Electro-Hydraulic Valve is located 5 in. (127mm) rearward of the No. 1 crossmember on the inboard side of the LH frame rail.
- Speed Sensor and Exciter Ring-located in the rear differential housing.
- Yellow REAR ANTI-LOCK Warning Light-located in the instrument cluster.
- RABS Diagnostic Connector-located on the main wire bundle inside of cab under the dash, slightly rearward driver side.
- Diode/Resistor Element-located in the master cylinder fluid level sensor wiring harness on the left splash apron.
- Sensor test Connector-located under the hood slightly rearward the washer bottle.