REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
The (RABS) module 1987-88 is located behind an access cover in back of the driver's side door pillar. On the 1989-90 model years start at service Step 2.
- Remove the access cover for the module from the pillar behind the driver's seat if necessary.
- Disconnect the wiring harness to the module.
- Remove the retaining screws and remove the module.
- Place the module in position against the door pillar. Install and tighten the retaining bolts.
- Connect the wiring harness to the module.
- Place the access cover in position.
- Check the system for proper operation.