REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Remove the transmission, following procedures in Drive Train .
- On a manual shift transmission, remove the clutch pressure plate and cover assembly and clutch disc, following the procedures in Drive Train .
- Remove the flywheel attaching bolts and remove the flywheel.
- Position the flywheel on the crankshaft flange. Coat the threads of the flywheel attaching bolts with Loctite® or equivalent and install the bolts. Tighten the bolts in sequence across from each other to specifications.
- On a manual shift transmission, install the clutch disc and pressure plate and cover assembly following the procedures in Drive Train .
- Install the transmission following the procedure in Drive Train .