REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Support the bumper. Disconnect electrical pigtails, if applicable.
- Remove the nuts and bolts attaching the bumper brackets to the frame. Once the bumper is removed from the truck, remove the brackets from the bumper.
- Remove the valance panel and rubstrip from the bumper as required.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Use a leveling tool to ensure a level installation before tightening the bolts.
- Support the bumper and torque the bracket-to-frame bolts to specifications.
See Figures 3, 4 and 5