REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Remove all of the plastic retainers across the top of the grille, if equipped.
- Remove the screws, one at each corner, attaching the grille to the headlight housings.
- On Mountaineer and 1995-99 Explorer, remove the head light lens assemblies to gain access to the grille retaining screws on the ends.
- Carefully push inward on the snap-in retainers and disengage the grille from the headlight housings.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
See Figures 3 and 4