REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Clean out all dirt from the bed's attaching hardware and lubricate them to ease removal.
- Remove all bolts attaching the bed to the frame.
- As necessary, disconnect any wire harnesses connected to the bed.
- Unbolt the fuel filler neck from the bed opening.
- Lift the bed off of the frame.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
- Be sure to use new bolts and other mounting hardware when installing. Replacement parts should be of the same specification as the original parts; i.e. do not use Grade 5 bolts where Grade 8 bolts were originally used.