REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Lift up on the locking tab which retains the lens to the lamp housing. Take care not to drop the lens.
- Remove the lens from the lamp housing and turn it to gain access to the rear of the lens.
- Disconnect the electrical harness plug from the pigtail connector.
- Remove the rubber boot from the back of the lens assembly.
- Release the bulb socket retainer from its locking tab.
- Remove the bulb and socket from the lens and pull the bulb from the socket.
- Install the bulb into the lamp socket. Follow the warning above.
- Position the lamp socket into the lens and install the retaining clip.
- Reposition the rubber boot.
- Connect the electrical harness plug and position the lens assembly into the lamp housing.
- Engage the lens retaining tab. Ensure that the lens is securely held in the lamp housing.
- Check the light for proper operation.