Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the transaxle assembly.
- Mark the location of the flywheel to the crankshaft.
- Unfasten the flywheel retaining bolts and remove the flywheel.
- Inspect the flywheel for damage and replace as necessary.
- Place the flywheel into position aligning the marks made during removal and install the retaining bolts. Tighten the bolts to 54-64 ft. lbs. (73-87 Nm) using a criss-cross tightening sequence.
- Install the transaxle.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Run the engine and check for leaks and proper operation.