Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Park the wiper pivot arms in the highest position on the glass.
- Disconnect the battery ground cable.
- Remove the wiper pivot arm nut covers.
- Remove the nuts and the wiper pivot arms.
- Remove the cowl top vent panels.
- Remove the four bolts, wiper mounting arm and wiper pivot shaft assembly.
- Disconnect the electrical connector.
- Remove the bolt and the windshield wiper motor operating arm from the motor.
- Remove the three bolts and remove the windshield wiper motor.
- To install, reverse the removal procedure.