REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle securely on jackstands.
- Label and disconnect the four brake lines from the proportioning valve.
- Remove the screw retaining the proportioning valve bracket to the rear suspension arm and bushing.
- Remove the two screws retaining the proportioning valve bracket to the body and remove the valve and bracket assembly.
- Ensure the rear suspension is in full rebound.
- Position the proportioning valve assembly onto the vehicle and tighten the retaining screws to 89-123 inch lbs. (10-14 Nm).
- Connect the four brake lines.
- Bleed the brakes.
- Remove the red plastic gauge clip.
- Lower the vehicle.