REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
Do not use excessive force when installing the radio removal tool. This will damage the retaining clips, making the Integrated Control Panel (ICP) chassis removal difficult and may cause other internal damage.
- Install Radio Removal Tool (T87P-19061-A) or equivalent into the ICP. Push the tool in approximately 1 in. (25mm) to release the retaining clips.
- Apply a slight outward force on both sides and pull the chassis out of the instrument panel.
- Detach the any connectors, vacuum hoses or necessary cables.
- Remove the ICP from the vehicle.
- Position the ICP chassis in the vehicle.
- Attach and removed connectors, hoses or cables to the ICP.
- Push the ICP chassis inward until the retaining clips are fully engaged.
- Connect the negative battery cable.