REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Removal of the luggage compartment door is a two-person operation.
- Remove the four hinge-to-luggage compartment door screws and remove the luggage compartment door.
- Follow removal procedure in reverse order.
- Tighten the four hinge-to-luggage compartment door retaining screws to 89-123 inch lbs. (10-14 Nm).
- Adjust as outlined in this section.
- Loosen the hinge-to-luggage door retaining screws.
- Shift the luggage compartment door to desired proper location.
- Tighten the retaining screws to 89-123 inch lbs. (10-14 Nm).