REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the front door panel.
- Detach the outside rearview mirror wiring connector.
- Remove the wiring guides as necessary.
- Remove the three outside rear view mirror retaining nuts.
- Remove the outside rear view mirror while guiding the wiring through the hole in the door.
- Install the outside rear view mirror by routing the wiring through the hole in the front door.
- Install the three retaining nuts and tighten the retaining nuts to 54-70 inch lbs.(6-8 Nm).
- Connect the mirror wiring.
- Replace the front door trim panel.
- Connect the negative battery cable.