REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Carefully pry the headlight switch and finish panel away from the instrument panel.
- Push the release button down on the headlight switch and pull the switch assembly and finish panel away from the instrument panel.
If equipped with autolamps there will be 3 wire connectors on the headlight switch. If not equipped with autolamps, it will have 2 connectors.
- Detach the wire connectors from the headlight switch
- Release the retaining tabs and remove the switch.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.