REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 6
- Remove the beverage holder by carefully unsnapping the front portion using a flat-blade screwdriver. Grasp the beverage holder and unsnap from console panel.
- Open the ash receptacle and move the gearshift lever to the Park position.
- Grasp the console top panel and pull rearward to unsnap from the console center finish panel. Remove the electrical connectors from the cigar lighter socket and lamp assembly.
- Remove the two screws retaining the console finish panel-to-console panel and remove the console finish panel.
- Remove the two screws retaining console panel-to-console center finish panel.
- Pull the two carpet-covered kick panels at lower front of console panel to disengage the clips from the bracket.
- Remove the four bolts retaining the console panel to the floor mounting bracket.
- Remove the two bolts retaining the console panel to the rear bracket.
- Remove the console panel from the vehicle.
- The installation is the reverse of the removal.
- Tighten the side mounting bolts to 80-106 inch lbs. (9-12 Nm).