REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 8
This procedure applies to both the front and rear door panels.
- Remove the cover behind the inside door handle.
- Remove the screw from the bottom of the pull cup retaining the front door trim panel to the front door.
- Remove the two screws retaining the sail panel/speaker grille assembly and remove the panel/grille from the door.
- Remove the three screws retaining the front door trim panel to the front door.
Do not attempt to remove more than one pushpin at a time.
- Use a suitable tool to remove the pushpins from the door.
- Carefully lift the door panel away from the door.
- Detach the electrical connectors as necessary and remove the panel from the door.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.