REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the instrument cluster as outlined in this section.
- Turn the desired bulb socket counter clockwise to remove it from the cluster.
- Grasp the bulb and pull it straight out to remove it from the socket.
- Place a new bulb into the socket and lightly press it into place.
- Place the socket into the cluster and turn the socket clockwise to engage it into the cluster.
- Install the instrument cluster.
- Connect the negative battery cable.