REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
Refer to the maintenance interval chart located at the end of this section for frequency of the element replacement.
- Release the air cleaner housing cover retaining clips.
- Position the cover aside.
- Remove the air cleaner element.
- Inspect the element and clean or replace as necessary.
- Using a clean rag or shop towel, wipe the inside of the cleaner housing and remove all dirt and debris.
- Place the element in position.
- Place the air cleaner housing cover into position and fasten the retaining clips.