REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- If equipped with a tilt steering column, set the tilt column to its lowest position and remove the tilt lever.
- Remove the ignition lock cylinder. Remove the steering column shroud screws and remove the upper and lower shrouds.
- Remove 2 self tapping screws attaching the combination switch to the steering column and disengage the switch from the steering column tube casting.
- Remove the wiring harness retainer, if equipped and Detach the electrical connectors.
- Attach the electrical connectors. Install the wiring harness retainer, if equipped.
- Align the combination switch mounting holes with the corresponding holes in the steering column tube casting and install 2 self-tapping screws.
- Install the upper and lower steering column shroud and shroud retaining screws.
- Install the ignition lock cylinder and attach the tilt lever, if removed.
- Connect the negative battery cable. Check the combination switch and the steering column for proper operation.