REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the reservoir from the vehicle, then disengage the electrical connector and hoses.
- Using a small suitable prytool, pry out the windshield washer pump, being careful not to damage the plastic housing.
- Remove the one piece seal and filter, then inspect for damage and replace if necessary. Flush out the reservoir and clean any foreign material from the wiper motor cavity or washer reservoir.
- Insert the seal. Lubricate the inside of the seal with soapy solution, then insert the pump into the reservoir cavity until it is firmly seated in the seal.
- Engage the electrical connector, connect the hose, then install the reservoir in the vehicle.
Do not operate the pump until fluid has been added to the reservoir.
- Connect the negative battery cable, then add fluid to the windshield washer reservoir.