REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
The cooling fan controller is attached to the top cowl panel behind the glove box opening with a screw. The controller can be serviced through the glove box opening.
- Remove the negative cable from the battery.
- Empty the contents from the glove compartment.
- Push the side of the glove box liner inward and pull the liner from the opening. Allow the glove compartment and door to hang on its hinges.
- Through the glove compartment opening, remove the controller attaching screw located on the cowl top panel and remove the controller.
- Disengage the electrical connector from the controller.
- Engage the electrical connector to the controller.
- Position the controller to the top cowl panel and engage the mounting tab in the hole and install the attaching screws.
- Install the glove box liner.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Check system for proper operation.