REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
It is not necessary to discharged the air conditioning system to replace the cycling clutch switch.
- Remove the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the wire harness connector from the pressure switch.
- Unscrew the pressure switch from the suction accumulator/drier.
- Lubricate the accumulator nipple O-ring with clean refrigerant oil.
- Screw the pressure switch onto the accumulator nipple.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
If the pressure threaded fitting is plastic, tighten the switch finger tight only.
- Connect the switch wire connector.
- Operate the system and check for leaks and proper operation.