REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove plenum assembly from vehicle.
- With the plenum assembly removed from the vehicle, turn assembly upside down and remove the floor defroster duct by unfastening the retaining screws.
- There are two vacuum motors on the duct, one for the floor , the other for the center vent. The procedure to remove them is the same.
- Unclip the duct door from the vacuum motor. Unplug the vacuum line from the nipple on the vacuum motor.
- Remove the retaining screws from the vacuum motor, and remove the motor.
- Position the vacuum motor in the bracket and secure with the retaining screws.
- Plug the vacuum line into the nipple on the motor.
- Clip the duct door crank arm to the motor.
- Install the floor defrost duct to the plenum assembly, and install in vehicle.
- Connect negative battery cable.
- Check the system system for proper functioning.