REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
The dump valve is located above the brake pedal.
- Remove negative battery cable.
- Remove the vacuum hose from the valve with a back and forth motion.
- Inspect the hose for signs of breakage or cracks, replace if necessary.
- Install valve to bracket
- Connect vacuum hose to valve
- Connect negative battery cable.
- Road test the vehicle.
- Firmly apply the brake.
- Push dump valve until the collar bottoms against the retaining clip.
- Place a 0.05-0.10 in. (1.27-2.54mm) shim between the button of the valve and the pad on the brake.