See Figures 1 and 2
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery located in the trunk of the vehicle.
- Remove the brackets which secure the entire fuel line system.
- Using a suitable flare wrench, loosen the nut securing the line at the injection pump as well as at the cylinder injector.
- Carefully remove the line. Check the O-ring at both ends of the line. If cracked, replace the ring.
- Cap the open injector, as well as the open end at the injection pump.
- Remove the caps, and fit the fuel line with O-rings installed at each end into the opening at the fuel injection pump and injector.
- hand-tighten the securing nuts. Tighten nuts to 10 ft. lbs. (14 Nm) with a suitable wrench.
- Install the fuel line securing brackets.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Start vehicle and check for leaks.