REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
This option was available on Tempo/Topaz vehicles until 1989.
- Remove negative battery terminal.
- Remove 4 retaining screws which secure the console trim panel.
- Unfasten the 4 equalizer attaching screws.
- Carefully pull the equalizer out.
- Disengage the connectors from the rear of the equalizer, and remove unit.
- Plug connectors into the rear of the equalizer.
- Position equalizer in the instrument panel, and secure with attaching screws.
- Position the console trim panel, and secure with retaining screws.
- Connect negative battery cable.
- Listen to stereo to ensure equalizer functions correctly.