REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove negative battery cable.
- Remove door panels outlined in Body & Trim .
- With the door panel removed, unfasten retaining screws securing the speaker to the door.
- Unplug the connector at the back of the speaker.
- Plug wire connector on back of speaker.
- Position and secure speaker to door with retaining screws.
- Install door panel.
- Connect negative battery cable.
- Listen to stereo to ensure proper functioning of speakers.
See Figure 2
- Remove the negative battery cable.
- From within the luggage compartment, disconnect connected from the speaker.
- Pull one end of the speaker rubber retaining strap to disengage the speaker from the tab on the package tray, and remove the speaker.
- Position speaker and strap assembly in place against package tray. Secure speaker with rubber strap attached to hooks on tray.
- Connect harness to speaker.
- Install negative cable to battery.
- Turn stereo on to ensure speakers work properly.