REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the radiator grille by unfastening the retaining screws, and remove the grille from the mounting brackets on the body support.
- Position the grille to the vehicle support section and loosely install the grille retaining screws. The grille should rest on the locating tabs that extend from the headlight doors.
- Adjust the grille side to side, in order for there to be a uniform gap between the grille and the headlight doors. Tighten the retaining screws.
See Figure 2
- Disengage the snap-in retaining legs with a small screwdriver, and remove the radiator grille.
- Position the radiator grille between the light openings, and align the tabs on the grille with the holes on the vehicle support section. Push firmly to engage the clips.
See Figure 3
- Remove the retaining screws.
- Disengage the snap-in retainers by carefully prying them up.
- Position the radiator grille to grille opening panel and push to engage snap-in retainers.
- Install the retaining screws.