See Figure 1
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the pressure relief valve cap.
- Relieve fuel pressure by removing fuel tank filler cap, and releasing the fuel pressure from the relief valve on the fuel supply manifold.
- Using a suitable deep well socket, remove the fuel pressure relief valve from the supply manifold.
- Clean the opening where the relief valve attaches.
- Install the pressure relief valve with a suitable deep well socket. Tighten valve to 48-84 inch.lbs. (6-10 Nm).
- Install and tighten pressure relief cap to 4-6 inch.lbs. (0.5-0.7 Nm).
- Connect negative battery cable.
- Start vehicle and check for leaks.