REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove front and rear seats.
- Remove shift console assembly.
- Remove scuff panels from door sills.
- Remove cowl panels.
- Remove retaining screws securing rear quarter trim.
- Remove seat belts by removing retaining bolts.
- Begin pulling up the carpet. Start from the outside and work inward. Fold carpet in and remove from vehicle.
Because the carpet is glued to the floor, take care not to tear the carpet as you are pulling on it. If replacing the carpet, make sure all the carpet is removed before installing new carpet.To install:
- Check condition of glue on vehicle floor. If still tacky, it can be used again. If not tacky, apply a new coat to the floor. Position carpet and apply pressure to carpet to ensure contact with glue.
- Connect seatbelts by securing with retaining bolts.
- Install quarter trim panel and retaining screws.
- Install and secure the door sill scuff panel.
- Install the center console and secure with screws.
- Install the front and rear seats.