REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the door trim panel and watershield.
- Move the glass to the full down position, and remove the window regulator handle.
- Remove the retaining screws securing the vent frame to the door frame.
- Remove the retaining screws attaching the vent window assembly to the inner door.
- Remove the vent window assembly from the door by slowly working the assembly out of the door frame.
- Position the vent window into the door frame. If the unit will not seat itself completely, Use a plastic " dead blow" hammer and lightly tap on the vent window frame to help move the unit into place.
The vent weather-stripping must be lubricated with a soapy solution prior to vent window installation.
- Loosely install all attaching screws. Roll window completely up, and tighten all retaining hardware.
- Install the trim panel.
- Check the operation of the window.