REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove both sun visors. Be aware of connections with lighted vanity mirrors.
- Remove front windshield and rear window molding.
- Remove A-pillar , B-pillar and rear quarter trim.
- Remove interior light cover to expose retaining screws, if equipped. Unfasten retaining screws. Disconnect harness and remove light.
- Pry out push pin securing headliner to roof of vehicle.
- Balance headliner and remove from vehicle.
- Position headliner in vehicle, aligning holes in headliner with the mounting holes in roof. If equipped with interior light, feed harness through hole in headliner. Secure headliner with push pins.
- If equipped with interior light, connect harness and secure light with retaining screws. Attach light cover.
- Position and secure rear quarter trim, B and A pillar trim with retaining screws.
- Position and secure trim pieces above front and rear windows.
- Attach and secure sun visors.